Giants of the New world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance rules

2 posters

Go down

Alliance rules Empty Alliance rules

Post by Admin Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:17 am

You all know how we play and we'll keep our same style going forward ... we'll play a clean game, focusing on teamwork, communication, dedication and enthusiasm as our strengths. Other than our current "unspoken" rules, we will also include the following:

1. All members must be funded. I'm not talking much, just enough to cover CP/RT and Package cap upgrades
2. All members are to start with a "disposable alt". These accounts will go into a second, temporary alliance and be used to help find layouts initially for our primary accounts. They can be abandoned later if desired (I will be abandoning mine). These accounts do not need to be funded.
3. Each member will need a full time Sub. We will add a column to the spreadsheet for this. Essentially, its someone who can cover for you if an unexpected situation keeps you logging on for a few days. These subs will be maintained throughout the entire game.
4. If you're gone 3 days and don't have a sub, sorry, you're gone. If you're away 10 days or longer, even with a sub, again, you're gone. Sorry Wink
5. If you don't keep your info updated on the spreadsheet at least weekly, you're gone. Not once did we ever get the spreadsheet entirely filled out here. I won't be asking as often next world. (We won't start the spreadsheet until we hit base 3)
6. We need to all join the new world within the first hour of it opening up. If we start out behind the front row, then we're burning precious CP trying to dig out of the starting block. Not a good way to establish our presence Wink
7. We all need to make a strong commitment to have 2nd bases and advanced armies in the first few days. More importantly, we need to have a strong desire and commitment to gain the top spot by the end of week

We will continue with our Squad format since it was so successful for us. The names will remain the same...

Alpha - 1st week, Alpha Squad will be our primary diggers. This Squad will try to dig for POI as best they can during the 1st week. Your rank will suffer, but it will give the entire team a head start over the other teams. 2nd week, farm

Bravo, Charlie - 1st week, farm and focus only on rank. Your jobs will be to get us ranked as high as possible. You will take over dig operations week 2.

Ghost - You boys already know what to do Wink Essentially, you also will be focused on rank during the 1st week and getting your 1st/2nd bases prepped for bubble drops.

After week 2 (or there abouts), we will branch off into organized dig lanes and begin our journey to center Smile This time around though, we really need all 4 Squads active and productive.

I'm in 100% if you all are! I've enjoyed playing with you all and truly consider each of you to be a friend. I look forward to conquering a new world as a team and will give everything I've got to try to get us in the top spot if you're all in just as much Wink

If you're ready to rock, please simply reply with your name and what Squad you're interested in. For alts, please create a 2nd post.

If there's any discussion ... anything to add or take away from these comments, please post in the initial thread.

Thanks Team ... let's burn another damn world down, together!

Admin
Admin

https://giantsofthenewworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Alliance rules Empty Re: Alliance rules

Post by Big Hauss Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Shouldnt we all dig for POI's the first week? just means we get that many more POI's instead of letting other alliances get ahead? Personally I think we all had a great start on 108 minus the we didnt from up until 7-10 days after the server opened

Also I mentioned earlier when people were saying well I want to sign up for this squad, bla bla bla and I replied with we dont know where we will be at and we might be passing everyone trying to get to assigned squad locations. Well I just want to say, I work midnights 1830-0630 EST, if people want to sub to me, I can essentially get people moved to assigned locations over night if people want to sub to me so I can take care of that so that within a day or 2 squads can be assembled and on location ready for the push. What you think about that??

Big Hauss

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:20 am

Yes we need to eventually figure out when people are online before we start (times and location) in order to be effective, it will be very chaotic the first few days...but if we can get the max amount of people starting within a certain time it "should" put us in close proximity hopefully Smile

Admin
Admin

https://giantsofthenewworld.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum